1.27.2014

So....

Really not much too write today cause I forget everything so I literally am gonna copy my comps weekly email and paste it. Thanks Hermana Torres!

 
 
this week has been very eventful...i think i need to write in my journal every night because we do so much everyday...i kind of forget.
but it was a good week :) it always is.


this week in a nutshell:


- i "played" the organ for church yesterday.


-our baptism for Saturday got cancelled.


-we visited our investigator in jail.


-yesterday was a sunny 67 degree day.


-i love serving in the kansas wichita mission


this e-mail is really short,but i promise a very detailed one next week.
i love you all. have a great week! - hermana Torres
 



 
I testify to everything my companion has just said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments
Me encantan sus commentarios
:)